Londji is not only a beautiful fishermen village in Cameroon but also a project initiated several years ago with emphasis on art, toys and games. In 2004 the full focus was on
toys and games resulting in a search of traditional toys and games, often forgotten, that were combined with our own designs. Londji keeps growing thanks to the work of a team
that uses the following ingredients: a base of enthusiasm in making honest products,
good doses of imagination and some drops of innovation.Our motto, original toys for
kids from 3 to 103 years old.
- Imagination at its best.
- We claim the right to be kids without being discriminated for age reasons.
- We educate kids’ stetical taste, they are our future.
- We give toys the dignity they deserve.
- Sharing is part of the game. Playing is spending a good time with the people you love.
- We bring back forgoten toys. They always appreciate it!
- We want to be honest as our grandparents taught us.
Please contact us if you would like more information or have any questions about our products and services.